Why Donate to Norcal?
Norcal works hard to maintain our equipment and increase safety for our athletes. Since Norcal began in 2000, we have grown to be a leader in rowing in California and we are working to bring greater diversity, equity, and inclusion to the sport of rowing. Rowing builds bonds that last a lifetime and Norcal athletes work hard to develop a sense of purpose, self-discipline, and teamwork.
Norcal Crew is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that depends upon donations from parents of rowers, alumni, and community members to continue its mission of not only training athletes for the highest level of competition but also to open its doors to any athlete who wants to be a part of the organization. Norcal is currently able to provide a quality experience to anyone, regardless of their athletic background, natural ability, or financial situation, while still being nationally competitive
How to Donate to Norcal:
- If you would like to support Norcal please DONATE HERE.
- Norcal Crew is eligible for employee matching. Donations can be made through Benevity, Bright Funds, and many other sites in Norcal’s name.
- Send a check payable to Norcal Crew, 1450 Maple Street, Redwood City, CA 94063.
- Make a donation via your Donor Advised Fund.
- Sign up with Norcal as the beneficiary on Amazon Smile.
- To sponsor a new boat for our fleet, contact Beth Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-993-9193
Common questions and answers regarding your contribution to Norcal Crew:
Is my contribution tax deductible?
Yes! Norcal Crew is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. Law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your tax return, please keep your email or letter donation receipt (depending on your method of gift) as your official record.
What is the Norcal Crew tax ID number?
Norcal Crew’s tax ID number is 46-0612640
Who should I contact with donation questions?
Contact Norcal Crew Executive Director Beth Anderson – email@example.com or 650-993-9193.